Re: [Condor-users] Link two DAG jobs after submission

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009, Horvátth Szabolcs wrote:

Can I submit a condor job using the local or scheduler universe to
manage the DAGS instead of running it on the local machine? Does it work
if the submitting user has the right to condor_release the jobs?

Hmm -- you're saying, would it work to submit your monitoring script
as a local or scheduler universe job, right?  As far as I know it would,
again assuming that the user submitting that script has the right
permissions to successfully run the script on the command line.

Kent Wenger
Condor Team