Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.4.0 on Debian stable - startd dies with "segmentation fault"

On Friday 20 November 2009, Andreas Hirczy wrote:
> Matthew Farrellee <matt@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> >>
> >> Might be a problem with my costum kernel?
> >
> > Oh, that's entirely possible, which puts you pretty far off the
> > reservation. 8o)
>
> Well, ist not that unusual: kernel 2.6.31.5 and 2.6.31.6 from
> www.kernel.org; with only the addition of openafs (1.4.11).
>
> Concerning hibernation:
> ahi@faeppc40 linux-2.6.31 $ grep HIBERNAT .config
> CONFIG_ARCH_HIBERNATION_POSSIBLE=y
> CONFIG_HIBERNATION_NVS=y
> CONFIG_HIBERNATION=y
>

> Andreas

For me to look at the core file, could you extract out the startd from
the .deb file and mail it to me please?

Thanks

-Nick

--
           <<< The Matrix is everywhere. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project