Re: [Condor-users] The SECMAN error again

condor_store_cred isn't the answer I think.  I tried changing the central
manager to another computer in the pool and I get the same SECMAN error
message.  At this point I am completely out of ideas and beg the community
to lend a hand, ear, brain to solve this...no doubt it's some silly thing in
either our condor configuration or possibly our LAN.

Ralph Finch, P.E.
California Dept. of Water Resources
Delta Modeling Section, Bay-Delta Office Room 215-13
1416 9th Street
Sacramento CA  95814
916-653-7552
rfinch@xxxxxxxxxxxx