Re: [Condor-users] The SECMAN error again

The D_SECURITY log suggests that the condor_collector listening on port 9618 starts refusing connections. When this starts happening you should attempt to contact port 9618 with some other tool and see if it fails as well.

Maybe there's a security mechanism (firewall?) that is kicking in and denying connections.

Best,

matt