Re: [Condor-users] condor_run question

$ man condor_run

$ CONDOR_REQUIREMENTS=OHMY condor_run sleep 10

(at another prompt)
$ condor_q -long | grep ^Requirements
Requirements = (OHMY) && (Arch == "INTEL") && (OpSys == "LINUX") && (Disk >= DiskUsage) && ((Memory * 1024) >= ImageSize) && (TARGET.FileSystemDomain == MY.FileSystemDomain)

Now if you're on Windows you can probably do the sensible thing there.

Best,

matt