Re: [Condor-users] condor_run question

Your method does not work, i still get an idle job :-(

Anyway, here is how I get it to work (but its very tedious):

shell 1:
condor_run "sleep 100"

Its still in idle

shell 2: (job id id 777)
condor_qedit 777.0 CustomJobType '"ariel"'
condor_qedit 777.0 Rank '(TARGET.CustomSlotType == "ariel")'
condor_reschedule

so, do I still need to place RANK and CustomJobType for condor_run?