Re: [Condor-users] USE_VISIBLE_DESKTOP screwy in 7.2.4?

Hi Ian

I was sitting at the actual physical desktop that is the execute node.
It's just in the next office so I'm just popping between the two machines.

I had read previous emails regarding issues with remote desktop and VNC
so purposely avoided anything like that.

USE_VISIBLE_DESKTOP is a config item for condor_starter so I am assuming
that there is some code that makes the "condor" windows visible when
condor_starter starts running a job. I'm guessing it turns "off" this
"visibility" when the job finishes and condor_starter exits. It seems like
It's getting turned off for ALL subsequent windows OS stuff not just specific
to condor "created" windows?

Cheers

Greg