Re: [Condor-users] training or workshops?

On Sep 17, 2009, at 10:16 PM, Smithies, Russell wrote:
Probably not the right place to ask, but does anyone know of any Condor training courses or workshops coming up in the next 12 months?

We’d like to make better use of our setup and there’s only so much you can get out of a manual.

We have a Condor user's meeting once a year. The next one will be Paradyn/Condor Week 2010, April 12-16, 2010. If you're just interested in Condor, it's April 13-16.

Right now, we only have the roughest of details, but there is a web page:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2010/

If you want an idea of what it will be like, you can look at last year's web site:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2009/

I'm happy to provide more details if you have any questions.

Thanks,
-alain