From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Todd Tannenbaum
Sent: Fri 18/09/2009 16:33
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] training or workshops?

R. Kent Wenger wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, Smithies, Russell wrote:
>
>> Probably not the right place to ask, but does anyone know of any Condor
>> training courses or workshops coming up in the next 12 months?

Bummer, you just missed one that is going on now:
  https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2009-July/msg00192.shtml

>> We'd like to make better use of our setup and there's only so much you
>> can get out of a manual.

I definitely second Kent's suggestion below.

If you are looking for something more immediate, note that in addition
to having slides posted from all the previous CondorWeek
tutorials/talks, several of the tutorials from CondorWeek 2008 were
filmed and are available as online video.  See
   http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2008/condor_presentations.html

regards,
Todd

> Well, the obvious suggestion as far as workshops is Condor Week 2010 -- a
> little far from New Zealand, though.
>
> I don't think the date has been nailed down for 2010 yet, but it should
> be some time in the spring.  In the mean time, here's info about this
> year's Condor Week:
>
>    http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2009/
>
> If you can make it, Condor Week is a great place to have face-to-face
> interactions with members of the Condor Team (and other users, too).
>
> Kent Wenger

I second Kent's suggestion --

> Condor Team
>
> The archives can be found at:

Todd Tannenbaum                       University of Wisconsin-Madison
Condor Project Research               Department of Computer Sciences
tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx                  1210 W. Dayton St. Rm #4257
Phone: (608) 263-7132                 Madison, WI 53706-1685