Re: [Condor-users] Condor running as a predefined user

Neil Woodhouse wrote:

Forum,

I am trying to set up a system, on windows, that is using a server with a raid, pool manager and various nodes to process the data. For personal condor the software works fine submitting and processing the data. Now I am trying to set up the processing that extends to multiple machines. The problem that I have is that the processing software has a complex environment and I need to have the process run on the node logged in as a predefined user. So far I have not been able to do this.

Can someone tell me if a document exists on how to do this? I have tried to follow the section on windows within the manual, but have not got to run the process as the user that I want.

You will want to take a look at section 3.6.11.2 of the Manual, at URL

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.2/3_6Security.html#SECTION004611200000000000000

I think this tells you exactly what you want to know...

best,
Todd