Re: [Condor-users] FW: display CMD full name

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 3:52 PM, David Lalonde <davidl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was just curious before developping our custom tools.

Looks interessing to run SQL command with Quill++. I will take a look.

I want to  create a view that mix the machines status + the jobs details.

Something like this:

Machine Name, load avg, mem info, ...  status,  job runtime, jobs details and username.

You'd have to capture this information and save it as your jobs run since things like LoadAvg would be changing while jobs come and go from a machine. Quill++ is really worth looking at if historical use information is something you're after. There are commercial solutions available as well that can correlate job and machine data with minimal work on your part. See http://www.cyclecomputing.com/ for an excellent example.

- Ian