Re: [Condor-users] Intel Core i7 processors?

Is your benchmark:

A) The same program as your Condor job
B) Operating on the realistic data, ideally actual data?

There should be virtually no difference between running a program
through Condor on a machine and logging into that machine and running
it by hand. Anything other than that may or may not be a useful
predictor of performance.

-Erik