Re: [Condor-users] Intel Core i7 processors?

Hi Ian,

>that we do all our performance analysis. Condor adds very little overhead, it shows up largely >as wall clock noise in our runs. About +/- 2% in our runs is just system noise (Condor, inter-job >load, network latencies, etc.).

Sounds interesting... Do you have any paper or some other documentation where this information has been published or something of that sort? I was interested to find out about the actual overhead that condor might add.... so any pointer to any publication will save me some time...

Thanks,
--tan

We run in the vanilla universe. Our jobs have been run this way on a variety of hardware over the years, variety of OSes.

- Ian