Re: [Condor-users] Canceling a condor_off -peaceful call?

Would this be a solution for reboot of the 100 servers? (without any condor code changes)

Submit a "fake" job that requests the whole machine, where you have
Requirements = ( Machine = "targeted.machine" )
in your submit file

Once your fake job is executing on the targeted machine, trigger the shutdown / reboot of the machine.