[Condor-users] Do Condor Web service interfaces support Jar file executable?

Hi All,

I tried to use Condor birdbath Web service interfaces to submit a java .jar file to execute in the Condor pool. I set the "jar_files" attributes, but always failed to run it. I have no problem to execute a java .class file through birdbath, by the way. If anyone has successful experience, please give me a hint. Many thanks.

Jun