[Condor-users] Condor 7.5.2 released!

Hello,

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 7.5.2. This
latest release in the development series includes all new bug fixes added
in the 7.4 development series.

Notable features:
 + Improved CPU and disk I/O performance of the Condor Scheduler Daemon.
 + DAGMan supports, and defaults to, the lazy creation of DAG files for
   nested DAGs.
 + On UNIX, individual and global user job logs can have lock files in a
   separate local directory to avoid locking problems with distributed
   file systems.

See the Version History for a complete list of changes.  Condor 7.5.2
binaries and source code are available from our Downloads page.

Version History:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.5/8_2Development_Release.html#sec:New-7-5-2

Downloads Page:
  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/