[Condor-users] Problem with Java Universe

Fellow Admins

I am having a problem submitting a java job to my Windows pool.  The central manager is a CentOS VM running version 7.2.4 of the binaries.  The execute nodes and the submit node I am trying to run the job from are all Windows XP machines running the same version of the binaries.  This is the first time I have run a java job in over a year so I am a bit rusty, please bear with me.  A condor_config_val JAVA reports "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\java.exe" which is correct in my environment.

I am confident that condor_status -java used to report machines when running version 6.8.9 of the binaries, and since I have not changed the java configuration moving from series 6 to series 7 (except for HOSTALLOW_* to ALLOW_* etc) I thought that a condor_status -java would report machines however it does not.

Can anyone else with a Windows pool confirm or deny this behaviour e.g. loss of java universe ?

Are there any configuration values other than the HOSTALLOW_* to ALLOW_* that crept in that I need to make to get the java universe working again ?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

James