[Condor-users] What is the industry standard for grid computing?

I realize the persons on this list are not necessarily unbiased, but I would like to ask:

What would you say is(are) the industry standard(s) for compute grid software?   By standard, I mean most commonly adopted, not a formalized standard.  I believe Condor should be on such a standard list, but what else has wide enough adoption to rank as an industry standard?

Does anyone know of sources with numbers on proportions of "market share".  I use the term loosely because I know a lot of the grid "market" is at publicly funded institutions.  But I'm also interested in such numbers for corporate grids.

Thanks for your consideration,

Lee