Re: [Condor-users] Problem with credential delegation

Thanks Jaime for the reply.
Actually, after further investigation, it turned out to the be type of proxy I was using that seemed to be causing the problem.

If I run the gt5 grid-proxy-init, then I get the error in the ShadowLog.

But if I run "grid-proxy-init -old" instead, then my job runs successfully without any errors in the ShadowLog.

I suppose this means that condor only supports full legacy globus proxies?

Thanks,
 Andre