Re: [Condor-users] compiling Condor

Thanks, Ian.

The main goal would be to (hopefully) reduce the number of users who are
running vanilla because they're frustrated by weird linking problems. I
don't know if it will really help, but the odds of weird issues cropping
up when our default is gcc 4.2.x and Condor is built with 3.2.x *seem*
like they'd be higher.

- dave