Re: [Condor-users] compiling Condor

Thanks, Greg.

I'm pretty sure these are the RHEL5 dynamic tarballs.  *pokes around to
look for the downloads*  Oddly, I can't find the tarballs.  The
near-instant downloads from your U to my U have made me sloppy, it
seems.

I started using RHEL tarballs when we switched from Debian to Ubuntu
because the lib versions seemed closer than were the creaky old Debian
system libs to our shiny new Ubuntu versions.  They've been working, so
I haven't looked at current Debian downloads from you.  We're in the
process of migrating from what's essentially our own distro based on a
slim Ubuntu 8.04 server install with nearly all of our software,
including kernels, built from source, to a mostly-stock Ubuntu 10.04
system.

- dave