Re: [Condor-users] condor_store_cred failing

Verify the config contains.
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.5/6_2Microsoft_Windows.html#SECTION00724000000000000000

######################
CREDD_HOST = your.credd.host
ALLOW_CONFIG = Administrator@*

SEC_CLIENT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS = NTSSPI, PASSWORD
SEC_CONFIG_NEGOTIATION = REQUIRED
SEC_CONFIG_AUTHENTICATION = REQUIRED
SEC_CONFIG_ENCRYPTION = REQUIRED
SEC_CONFIG_INTEGRITY = REQUIRED

For the limited info my first guess would be your ALLOW_CONFIG setting.

Cheers,
Tim