Re: [Condor-users] condor_store_cred failing

I had lots of problems with CREDD_HOST permissions under Windows, until
I set "Account domain" to the my router name on all machines. The setup
program suggests leaving "Account domain" blank, but that didn't work
for me when I started trying to configure the CREDD_HOST.

You could also try restarting condor on each machine using
"condor_restart" instead of "condor_reconfig" or manually killing and
restarting the condor process if it won't die by itself.

You need to follow the instructions in the manual link below too (but
they are not too clear).

David