Re: [Condor-users] Dynamic slots

Hi,

I have tried dynamic slot some time ago, but I didn't have the time to change our production system. So everything here is from memory.

I remember having see some fix to dynamic slot in the release note. I don't remember the version, so check this.

I'm not sure, but it is possible that the newly created slot is used at creation time, but that the dynamic slot(after resource was removed) will be able to schedule into it only during the next schedule round. Is doing a condor_reshedule reschedule the other queued jobs in the same condor_submit?

Frederic Bastien