Re: [Condor-users] collector <X> is still being avoided in 7.4.1

Rob,

I found the cause of this. It will be fixed in 7.4.2. Thanks for the report!

--Dan

Rob de Graaf wrote:
Hi Dan,

Do you see any messages such as the following in your logs?

Will avoid querying collector BLAH for Xs if an alternative succeeds.

No, I can't find any of these. I restarted all daemons and the very first
cycle, the negotiator logged 2 "still being avoided" messages. This
persisted for 10-20 cycles, then the messages went away for a few cycles
only to reappear later on. There is never any mention of why a collector
is being avoided, or when it started.

Thanks,

Rob