Re: [Condor-users] New user with a lot of questions

> 1) Does the condition CpuIdleTime exist. If it doesn't where and how
> can I define it.

A slot ad will advertise LoadAvg -- the current system load average

> , If the other computers of the
> pool still run on ubuntu will they be able to use the standart
> universe?

standard universe would not be supported by condor daemons not built to
enable it.

> 4) Is there a way to force condor_status to refresh :)

condor_status obtains the class adds that are most recently published.
It is possible to increase update frequency with configuration
parameters, for example:

# tell condor master to update its ads every 30 seconds
MASTER_UPDATE_INTERVAL = 30

> 5) I don't really know how to share the condor_config file.
> Is there a way to propagate it to the computeur on the pool.
> (It doesn't sound secure but i'm wondering).

you can place condor_config on a shared drive visible to multiple
machines in the pool:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/3_2Installation.html#sec:Config-File-Locations