Re: [Condor-users] Jobs are held in Linux machine when submittedfrom windows

I am not sure about Windows but I know that in Linux when
you submit a job to condor it automatically appends a OpSys=="LINUX"
requirement.  Probably windows would do the same.  You can
override it by specifying OpSys="LINUX" in the requirements
when you submit from the windows machine.

Steve Timm