Re: [Condor-users] Group Priority

Group quota only will limit group_physics to run 8 jobs
and no more, it doesn't make them start any faster.
What you probably want to do is to use a RANK statement on
the physics machine.

RANK=(ifThenElse(isUndefined(Target.Agroup),0,ifThenElse(Target.Agroup=="group_physics",1000,0)))

Then add
+Agroup=group_physics
to the job classad and
add
Agroup and AccountingGroup to Startd_JOB_EXPRS.

You really do need to check if AccountingGroup is undefined
otherwise it makes the RANK undefined and bad things happen then.

Steve