[Condor-users] DAG of DAGs

Hi Group

I was wonder if any one manage to do the following Task:

I have a 4 Job definitions, which I have implement to run in a DAG configuration.
It looks like that:

Job  A  A.condor
Job  B  B.condor
Job  C  C.condor
Job  D  D.condor
PARENT A CHILD B
PARENT B CHILD C
PARENT C CHILD D

The Job runs OK, but what I would like to do is to run this DAG in a loop configuration. So instead ruining A,B,C,D and exit, I want to run A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D and then exit.

off course I can duplicate the file so the DAG looks like that:

Job  A1  A1.condor
Job  B1  B1.condor
Job  C1  C1.condor
Job  D1  D1.condor
Job  A2  A2.condor
Job  B2  B2.condor
Job  C2  C2.condor
Job  D2  D2.condor

But doing this for 700 Jobs is not elegant way.
It will require also to create Ax.condor, Bx.codnor etc... for each job.... which will end up with 700 Job Files.
What more I need to edit each Job file to set a attribute in it.

Can I do that with some overlay tools for condor, of even with condor itself?

Thanks
Sassy