[Condor-users] a question about Condor SOAP API 'queryStartAds'

Hi Ben,

I am trying to invoke the SOAP API with C# according to the
instructions in your blog
http://ben.versionzero.org/wiki/Condor_SOAP_Interface

The examples about submitting job with SOAP run well without problem,
however when I invoke the "collector.queryStartAds(string constrain)"
function, it throw out the following the error message.
The Condor version I used is condor-7.4.2-winnt50-x86

System.web.services.protocoals.soapheaderexception: method '
queryStartAds' not implemented: method name or namespace not
recognized
   at System.web.services.protocols.soaphttpclientprotocol.readresponse(soapClientMessage
message, webResponse response, stream responseStream, boolean
asyncCall)
   at System.web.services.protocols.soaphttpclientprotocol.invoke(string
methodName, object[] parameteres)
   at Condor.condorCollector.queryStartAds(String constraint) in
C:\condor\condor.cs:line 220
   at CondorTest.Condor.Test.Main(String[] args) in
C:\condor\CondorTest\Program.cs:line 29

Could you give me some hints about this problem,

Thanks,
Hui