Re: [Condor-users] VMware universe

Aaron,
I'm not sure that it's possible with the current way the VM universe
works to get the behavior you're wanting, although you might be able
to create a script inside the VM that copies the ISOs down to the VM
itself and mounts them via loopback.

As for prestaging the VM image on all of the machines, this isn't
supported by the current version of Condor, but is in development for
one of the next releases (we've requested this functionality at
Purdue).

--
Andrew Howard
ahoward@xxxxxxxxxx