Re: [Condor-users] Single email notification after completion of DAG

Hi Kent

I assumed this also from reading the manuals but it is not true for us.
This is running on WindowsXP with both versions 7.2.4 and 7.4.2.
No email notification comes from the dagman.exe itself (that is executing
as a condor job). I even tried manually inserting the notification = whatever
statement into the submit file created by the dagman but to no avail.
Are you, or others, able to reproduce this behaviour?

Thanks.

Cheers

Greg