Re: [Condor-users] memory leak in Condor 7.4.2 schedd ???

Thanks for the quick reply but this is >far< easier said than done with a production
pool. Also power saving is enforced externally on our Condor PCs and so it's not
something that can be switched off and on.

I've had a quick go at turning the cron off which advertises offline machines and
the collector memory use has stayed pretty much the same. I'll see if I
can do some more digging next week.

regards,

-ian.