Re: [Condor-users] Condor not Recognising Mounted Drive

Hi Ian
  Thanks for your reply.Actually we tried the former one but we ran into problems as if we kill some jobs in midway then those drives remain mounted and unfortunately we are running the processes on windows where only 10 mappings are allowed at a time, so we ran into troubles.
   I was wondering whether is there any way to make condor to not run under a completely seperate temporary desktop as We are running jobs as Owner.
Also how can we use UNC paths because when we tried using them then it gave error" UNC paths are not supported in CMD.exe".

Looking for help and thanks a lot for your reply
Kuldeep