Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.5.3 released!

Just a few clarifying words:

As Thawan pointed out, the old rpms were dropped for 7.5.3. In Condor
7.5.2 we still offered both versions, the old rpms, which were
essentially repackaged tarballs, and the new proper rpms. That is why
you are seeing more files in the download list.

The source tarball should have appeared in the download list as well.

Please let us know if the discontinuation of the old rpms constitutes a
 problem for you or if you encounter any further issues.

Thanks,
Cathrin

--
Cathrin Weiss