[Condor-users] quick condor_rooster question

Hello All,

Very quick question - is there an easy way of limiting the number of machines woken up
on each condor_rooster cycle. ( The reason I ask is that if a user submits a large
number of jobs then it appears that condor_rooster will try to wake up everything
and the manager will get swamped. ) .I can think of a hacky workaround by
substituting condor_power for my own script but something more elegant
would be nice.

cheers,

-ian,

Dr Ian C. Smith,