[Condor-users] KeyboardIdle problem in Condor 7.4.x

Dear All,

Just to back up the observations in

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2010-March/msg00053.shtml

I've seen the same bug with Condor 7.4.0 and Condor 7.4.1 under Win XP SP3. The workaround
suggested doesn't seem to work - at least not with Condor 7.4.0. I see condor_kbdd.exe
on the process list OK but I get monotonically increasing values of KeyboardIdle and
ConsoleIdle despite keyboard/mouse activity. Would having the daemon write its debug
somewhere useful rather than throwing it away shed any light ?

regards,

-ian.

Dr Ian C. Smith,
e-Science Team,