Re: [Condor-users] Condor Week 2010 T-Shirts/Mugs

Here's an updated link to the list: http://bit.ly/cwSNag

Thanks to everyone who has already submitted a suggestion, and keep them coming!

- Dave

--
David Watrous

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools