Re: [Condor-users] submit on public, execution on private network

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 17:37 -0500, Dan Bradley wrote:
> Oops.  I misread your situation.  My recommendation was appropriate for
> a submit node in a private network connecting to execute nodes on a
> public network.
>
> When the submit node is public and the execute nodes are private, the
> configuration lines I recommended should instead be placed in the
> configuration of the execute nodes.

Thanks for the pointer I found the relevant section now [1].

Do the submit nodes also need CCB_ADDRESS set?  How do they know
to use the brokering service?   Finally, is it also
that you need IP forwarding setup for the private network nodes in order
that they can connect out of the private network?

[1]   http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/3_7Networking_includes.html#SECTION00473000000000000000