Re: [Condor-users] 'ERROR while bootstrapping' in subdag

On Mon, 10 May 2010, Alexander Dietz wrote:

does anyone have new information on my reported problem? I need to
finish this DAG soon, so without any reply soon I have to restart the
DAG from scratch (and will not be able to make tests regarding my
reported problem).

I haven't figured out yet exactly what happened. But here's one thing to try that's better that starting over from scratch: if there's a lock file (injectionsPPNLow.GRB090802H_injectionsPPNLow.dag.lock) remove that, and re-submit the DAG. (I'm assuming that the DAGMan job is no longer in the queue.) That should run the rescue DAG, so you won't be starting from scratch, but it won't go into recovery mode, so you'll bypass the problems with events that are goofing things up.

Before you do that, if you have space, could you tar up all of the node job log files and put them someplace I can grab them? That would help in figuring out what has gone wrong.

Kent Wenger
Condor Team