Re: [Condor-users] Minimal Condor Install

Edier Alberto Zapata Hernández wrote:
Good morning,

We want to deploy a Condor's cluster inside virtual machines with VirtualBox, but we need to get the virtual machine's image as small as possible, then I have this questions:

1. Is there any way to remove parts from condor's package to reduce its installed size?
2. If so, where can I find the information required to do this?
3. Is any document where list the files used by each universe so we can remove the non used universes?

Thank you very much.

If you haven't looked at it already, section 3.1 of the Condor Manual may be useful. For instance, it describes the function of each Condor daemon and talks about which daemons are needed based upon the role of a machine (submit node, execute node, central manager, etc).
See
  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/3_1Introduction.html

regards,
Todd