Re: [Condor-users] condor_compile problem

OK, I'll answer my own question. I can fix the problem by passing the the extra arguments "-Xlinker -zmuldefs ". Hence, the following works:

% condor_compile gcc -o simple-guile simple-guile.c -Xlinker -zmuldefs  -lguile -lgmp -lcrypt -lltdl -ldl -lm

Have a great weekend,
Mark