Re: [Condor-users] Using Condor-C grid universe

There's no catalog.

http://condor-git.cs.wisc.edu/?p=condor.git;a=blob;f=src/src/condor_submit.V6/submit.cpp;h=74131b54c7d62f131692625ea765d6510d166b71;hb=HEAD

This file has a list of the condor_submit commands at the top, searching for condor_param will find uses and alternatives. Aalmost all commands, e.g. executable, can show up in a submit file as either the command or the attribute, e.g. executable or cmd.

Of course in submit.cpp the alternatives (the actual job ad attr) show up as ATTR_BLAH, which needs to be looked up in,

http://condor-git.cs.wisc.edu/?p=condor.git;a=blob;f=src/src/condor_c%2B%2B_util/condor_attributes.cpp;h=cf9edd1d57fcdb791089c42be4a425a724a735a2;hb=HEAD

There's no hard and fast rule for mapping command to attribute, e.g. executable -> cmd. And some commands change condor-submit behavior and have no attribute mapping at all.

Best,

matt

https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=557