Re: [Condor-users] Define Pool Password (Central password storage) for Windows Pool to use the RunAsOwner functionality

I've finally managed to setup the Windows pool successfully. The trick
was to set a UID_DOMAIN on all hosts to the same value. After this the
condor_pool account was also the same account on all my machines, i.e.
the condor_store_cred -c add gave on all machines

Account: condor_pool@<my.uid.domain>

After I registered the pool password everything worked fine. If it is
required that UID_DOMAIN is set to the same value on all machine I
suggest to include this information in the Condor manual.