Re: [Condor-users] job's log file: date does not indicate the year !?!

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010, Edier Alberto Zapata Hernández wrote:

I just tested the Matt's method and it was great with the Condor's log
files but not with the Condor Job's log files. I'd check the log_xml option
in the submit files and got a better date field as you can see next.

One further note about this: for DAGMan users, I'd definitely suggest going the XML log route, rather than the DEBUG_TIME_FORMAT. We test DAGMan with XML logs, but I'm not real confident that DAGMan will be able to successfully read the node job users logs with a non-standard DEBUG_TIME_FORMAT setting.

Kent Wenger
Condor Team