Re: [Condor-users] Run Jobs in two architectures

Thank you Dan, a new related question: The requirements apply for all the cluster or I should add Requierements for each Queue?

Thank you.
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Daniel Forrest <dan.forrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Edier Alberto Zapata Hern?ndez wrote:

> To the cluster, Condor will add Arch="X86_64", OpSys=LINUX, so the
> jobs will run only in the X86_64 nodex, and the PCs working at 32bits
> (Arch=INTEL) will be ommited. That's what I don't want, I want that
> the PCs process the jobs too.

If you add:

   Requirements = Arch == "X86_64" || Arch == "INTEL"

To your submit file, then Condor will not add the 'Arch == "X86_64"'.

It only adds 'Arch' or 'Opsys' if they are not in your 'Requirements'.

--
Dan