Re: [Condor-users] Run Jobs in two architectures

Edier Alberto Zapata Hern?ndez wrote:

> Thank you Dan, a new related question: The requirements apply for
> all the cluster or I should add Requierements for each Queue?

Yes, they apply for the entire cluster.

The same as you only had to specify 'Universe' once at the start.

In general, I believe any attribute you specify applies to all 'Queue'
commands that occur after it in the submit file.  So you only need to
specify the attributes that change from one job to the next.

--
Dan