Re: [Condor-users] Store a credential for a condor user

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 6:16 AM, Sónia Liléo <sonia.lileo@xxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

I am trying to store the credentials for the users of a condor pool by using the command Condor_store_cred add.

I get the following error message,

Operation failed.

    Make sure your ALLOW_WRITE setting includes this host.

The command “condor_config_val ALLOW_WRITE” gives the following output

C:\>condor_config_val ALLOW_WRITE

*

When running condor_submit I get the following error message,

ERROR: No credential stored for o2f_sonlil@HO

        Correct this by running:

        condor_store_cred add

It seems that the job I am trying to run requires that the condor users have stored credentials but I am not able to store them.

Any suggestions for how to solve this problem?

Sonia, is your condor_credd server running on the same machine you're checking the value of ALLOW_WRITE from? Could be it's different on the machine running the credd daemon.

- Ian

Cycle Computing, LLC
The Leader in Open Compute Solutions for Clouds, Servers, and Desktops
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com