Re: [Condor-users] Store a credential for a condor user

You might also check your configuration settings for the cred security (e.g., CREDD.SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION and others) and verify your settings are correct for LOCAL_CREDD,. CREDD_HOST, CREDD_CACHE_LOCALLY.

Michael

From: Sónia Liléo <sonia.lileo@xxxxx>
To: "'condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/02/2010 04:22 AM
Subject: [Condor-users] Store a credential for a condor user
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi!

I am trying to store the credentials for the users of a condor pool by using the command Condor_store_cred add.

I get the following error message,

Operation failed.
    Make sure your ALLOW_WRITE setting includes this host.

The command “condor_config_val ALLOW_WRITE” gives the following output

C:\>condor_config_val ALLOW_WRITE
*

When running condor_submit I get the following error message,

ERROR: No credential stored for o2f_sonlil@HO

        Correct this by running:
        condor_store_cred add

It seems that the job I am trying to run requires that the condor users have stored credentials but I am not able to store them.

Any suggestions for how to solve this problem?

Best Regards,
Sónia

Sónia Liléo
O2 Strandvägen 5B 114 51 Stockholm
Tel
: +46 8 559 310 37 Mobile: +46 73 752 95 74

www.o2.se