Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.4.4 on win7 - starts but does not participate in Condor Grid

What exactly does "stop working" mean?  The condor service is no longer running?  The service is running but none of the daemons besides master is starting up?  What does the master log say?  Where is condor being installed and what does the configuration file state is the location of condor?